The seafood industry is constantly evolving so it is critical for clients to stay up to date on practices, trends, product knowledge and regulatory requirements.
NSF , a verified and trusted independent source in the seafood industry, offers a wide variety of training including:
- Seafood HACCP – onsite or remote
- Seafood product evaluation, processor level (product oriented, methodology, techniques)
- Seafood training, retail or foodservice (species recognition, trends, concerns, safety issues, handling techniques)
- Processing and quality workshops
- Good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Sanitation (including sanitation standard operating procedures (SSOP) implementation)
All instruction is conducted by seasoned professionals with years of practical experience.
To register for an online Seafood HACCP, HACCP or other public food safety course, visit NSF's Training & Education Course Offerings page.
You can also customize any NSF training program and have it delivered worldwide. Email us at email@example.com for more details and a free quote.
Why Work with NSF?
NSF provides high quality training and education to support business and public health professionals, industry and associations. We offer training through hands-on workshops or classroom settings, and many of our courses can be customized to your organization's needs.
Our programs provide busy seafood professionals with need-to-know information on a wide range of issues. Our instructors have at least ten years of seafood industry experience and can adapt our training to fit your specific needs.
As a leader in the area of food safety training, the NSF Training & Education team was recognized by the Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI) as the 2010 Training Center of the Year.