Facility Verification & Training
- GMPC & ISO 22716 Compliance Verification
In 2007, International Standardization Organization developed ISO 22716:2007 Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for cosmetics. ISO 22716 was introduced to provide guidelines for the production, control, storage and distribution of cosmetic products. The guide places emphasis on the quality of the cosmetic product in relation to the customer, and the traceability and accountability in the production and distribution process of the product.
- Bio-based raw materials certification
- Non-Antibiotic, non-gluten & non-GMO verification
- Supply chain safety and quality auditing
- U.S. FDA facility inspection GAP analysis and training
- Global cosmetic regulations consulting & training
Product Testing and Assessment
NSF conducts 75,000 certification in more than 70 countries around the world every year that helps ensure companies all over the world comply with the msot strict global standards.
NSF provides cosmetic manufacturers and processors a series of testing and certification services, our services include:
- Compliance testing to China light industry standards and enterprise standards
- Compliance testing on export cosmetic products
- Functional and toxicological test
- Toxicological risk assessment（TRA）
- Label compliance evaluation
- PIF compliance evaluation
- Risk substances assessment
NSF works with many of the world's leading retailers to provide a full range of services, including auditing, training, supplier management, product specification validation, label validation and trade regulation validation & consulting.
- Provide retailers customized audting and certification service standards, cosmetic safety audting and brand standard auditing
- Cleaniless velidation for supermarkets and stores
- Customize and optimize operation manuals, quality manuals
- Training on cosmetic safety operation practice, regulations & laws, anti-counterfeiting, pest control, etc.
- Enterprise internal auditing team calibration