Line of Business: Health Science
REPORTS TO: Division Manager
BASIC PURPOSE: Manage and provide all service related with beverage quality program under Health Science division to customers for compliance with government regulations, client requirements and the benefits of the customer. Perform all duties required to develop and grow the unit business as well as the operations of BQ including taking advantage of the opportunities to develop the audit, certification, training and consulting services for the beverage industry customers of China.
- Work with the HQ and internal other unit to develop local operational protocol of BQ program based on the customer’s specific needs and regulatory compliance.
- Develop customized audit or training program to meet the industry customer’s need.
- Manage business by responding to inquiries, developing marketing and sales activities, attending conferences and writing articles for publication.
- Deliver presentations to trade organizations, technical seminars, industry regulators, and user organizations.
- Seek any new opportunities to expose NSF brand and build up NSF expertise image in the industry through any marketing activities such as trade show, seminar organization, client visits and etc.
- Communicate with Current and potential clients, and NSF personnel regarding identification of additional NSF services that may be beneficial.
- Provide audit, trainings or consultancy on specified subject and purpose to the customers.
- Conduct safety and quality audit and risk assessments as assigned.
- Develop cost effective work plans for the completion of assigned services including administrative responsibilities (reports, assessments, sampling, travel).
- Sales and client communicate relation work.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelor or higher degree in food，pharmaceuticals or related field with biochemical or chemical course.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in food & beverage industry.
- Ability to be innovative in addressing strategic opportunities for the business.
- Public speaking and meeting facilitation experience, especially training or coaching.
- Strong communication skills with excellent spoken and written English.
- Advanced degree, e.g., Master degree in business or the related sciences.
- Extensive knowledge of food safety, GMP regulation and quality management system, etc.