No matter where you are in the FSMA process, NSF offers a suite of services that, together or separately, will assist your business in achieving and maintaining regulatory compliance.
We provide services that:
- Check your FSMA readiness
- Cover key industry sectors impacted by FSMA including produce growers, animal feed producers, food processors, importers and transporters
- Provide proper and necessary documentation
- Provide FSMA accredited training anywhere in the world
- Provide accredited training for timely FSMA compliance- globally
- Are best suited to meet your needs and available as a complete package, separately or bundled
- Allow for continuous food quality and safety improvement
Backed by over 70 years of food safety expertise, you can trust us to assist your organization in preparing for FSMA compliance.
To learn more about FSMA, visit the FDA’s FSMA website.
To learn more about the NSF services that best meet your FSMA compliance requirements, email email@example.com or call +86 21 52377700.
Training / Workshops
NSF has been providing superior food safety training for more than 20 years. We offer several courses and training to help you prepare for, and comply with, FSMA regulations in a timely manner.
NSF’s food safety courses include:
- Prerequisite Programs for Food Safety Systems
- HACCP Training for Processors
- Advanced HACCP: Verification and Validation
- Seafood HACCP Training
- Principles of Internal Auditing
Our courses are taught by passionate and seasoned subject matter experts who utilize real-world experience to educate professionals on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)-based food safety practices.
We also offer FSMA workshops with hands-on learning and interaction with NSF subject matter experts who help you prepare an up-to-date food safety management system. NSF’s FSMA workshops include:
- Understanding FSMA: Aligning HARPC (Food for Humans) With Codex HACCP (face-to-face and Web-based modality available)
- Bridging the Gap: U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act and BRC
- Bridging the Gap: U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act and SQF
Visit the NSF Training and Education course schedule for more information on these and other training workshops.
Assessment / Consultation
To help prepare you for seamless compliance to FDA’s expanded requirements under FSMA, NSF’s food safety experts can provide the following essential services:
- Conduct a detailed gap assessment of your current facility and programs. This consultative-type assessment provides on-site coaching and solutions to your team while identifying specific areas of concern or non-compliance.
- Build you a prioritized road map to assist with reaching FSMA compliance
- Provide you with direct assistance preparing required documents and monitoring forms, and with facility registration
- Provide you with FSMA-ready document templates to dramatically ease your development efforts
- Provide supply chain and product traceability assistance including building your foreign supplier verification program (FSVP)
- Assist in identifying and implementing preventive controls
With over 70 years of food safety expertise and staff in worldwide locations, the NSF International team is your trusted third-party organization in achieving FSMA compliance and food safety success.
FSMA Readiness Audits
NSF has developed audits for the supply chain to help evaluate readiness for compliance with the U.S. FDA’s expanded requirements under the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). We offer audits specific to three key industry sectors: food processors, animal feed producers and importers.
Our FSMA readiness audits evaluate current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and preventive controls to assist facilities in understanding where they have opportunities for improving adherence to the FSMA rules. These are not regulatory audits, but help a facility prepare for the new regulatory requirements.
FSMA readiness is essential to the success of your business in this new regulatory environment. NSF’s 70 years of experience in food safety and knowledge of FSMA make us the perfect organization to help ensure you are successful. As required implementation dates approach, help ensure that your facility is ready and increase your chances of compliance.
Why Work With NSF?
With over 70 years of industry experience and a seasoned team of food safety experts on staff, NSF’s industry knowledge is unparalleled. We can provide FSMA guidance and help you work through potential challenges. Simply put, our knowledge and experience will work to your advantage, enabling you to get to market more quickly.