NSF has worked for over a decade with sports organizations, anti-doping agencies and supplement manufacturers to ensure supplement safety through testing and evaluating products to help ensure their quality and safety.
We led the development of the only American National Standard for dietary supplements (NSF/ANSI 173) and with NSF certification you can be sure that dietary supplements do not contain unacceptable levels of contaminants.
For more information about NSF's dietary supplement certification, email email@example.com or call +86 21 52377700.
Certification helps consumers and health care practitioners to identify high-quality and reliable dietary supplements and helps your company:
- Gain a marketing advantage by demonstrating the quality of your products
- Assure consumer safety by using outside expert contaminant testing
- Confirm regulatory acceptance by verifying your manufacturing consistency and accuracy
By using NSF's product certification services, you not only receive our premier services but also the benefit of placing our highly recognized NSF mark on your product labels. Your company and customers benefit from the recognition and integrity associated with NSF International.
In addition to our expertise in dietary supplement testing and certification, we offer an extensive range of co-marketing services to support your product launches, promotions and ongoing marketing campaigns. Services include:
- Guidance on the use of the NSF mark on your product labels, advertising, and other promotional and marketing collateral
- Trade show tools that help you communicate your certification to a wider audience
- Communications expertise to assist in the development of press releases and educational materials
When working with NSF, you partner with the only accredited certifier of dietary supplements, functional foods and raw ingredients. Our highly trained technical staff, auditors and project managers will help you through the auditing, certification and training process.
The NSF certification process includes:
- A toxicology and label review to verify product formulation and marketing claims
- A formulation review to identify and quantify dietary ingredients declared on the product label
- Contaminant testing to ensure that no unsafe levels of contaminants are present
- A Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility inspection