- Date: December 21th- 22th
- Location: Taiwan, Kaohsiung
NSF Dietary Supplements
NSF Dietary Supplements provides services to the dietary supplement industry, focusing on improving quality systems and increasing the knowledge of your employees, providing custom analytical testing services and assisting companies in meeting regulatory requirements, both in the U.S. and internationally.
As a third-party organization, our consultants and scientists possess extensive knowledge and expertise in both dietary supplements and pharmaceutical industries. Our team is available to assist you in solving your most challenging dietary supplement quality, method development and regulatory issues.
About NSF International
NSF International is the Public Health and Safety Organization™, offering public health and safety risk management solutions to companies, governments and consumers. NSF offers a comprehensive range of services to meet the needs of the dietary supplements industry globally. Our role is to ensure product and ingredient safety, giving both industry and consumers peace of mind through facility GMP compliance, accredited product certification programs and testing services.
About This Course
This course will give an in-depth and comprehensive introduction to Current Good Manufacture Practices for the production, packaging, labeling and storage operations of dietary supplements, it also provide case-studies from nonconformities at the same time.
This course is intended for dietary supplement manufacturers that defined and covered in FDA 21 CFR 111(GMP for manufacture, package, label and storage), also applicable to relative resources /ingredient and excipient manufacturers.
Who Should Attend
Quality and Technical Professionals from a variety of QA/QC, Manufacturing, Engineering, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Laboratory and other key personnel.
As part of 21 CFR 111 compliance, dietary supplement production personnel must go through GMP basic training.
Participants will receive an certificate after attending this training program.
What You Will Learn
- Deep analysis and understanding of 21 CFR 111
- In-depth understanding of the various regulations and regulations related to business operations
- Interpretation of each subpart, providing an understanding of how to apply the principles to an employee or company’s specific situation
- Simulate a real scene to analyze the company’s compliance in high-risk fields
- Thorough review of some of the recent FDA Warning letters submitted to dietary supplement companies and evaluation of their non-conformances with the regulations
- Discuss the challenges of quality control and cGMP implementation with other attendees
Course Fee: RMB3500/person
Registration contact information
Please contact: Miss Nina Zhang
M: +86-180 1859 0833 | T: +86 021-52377700/2876 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org