Date: Thursday, August 24 – Friday, August 25, 2017
NSF Dietary Supplements
NSF Dietary Supplements provides services to the dietary supplement industry, focusing on improving quality systems and increasing the knowledge of your employees, providing custom analytical testing services and assisting companies in meeting regulatory requirements, both in the U.S. and internationally.
At NSF Dietary Supplements, our consultants and scientists possess extensive knowledge and expertise in both the dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries. Our team is available to assist you in solving your most challenging dietary supplement quality, method development and regulatory issues.
About This Course
This course is intended for dietary supplement manufacturers that defined and covered in FDA 21 CFR 111(GMP for manufacture, package, label and storage), also applicable to relative resources /ingredient and excipient manufacturers. Participants will learn how to apply CGMP principles to specific situations. The course is interactive, with hands-on exercises including case-studies from recent Warning Letters. This course provides an in-depth review of the guidelines and provides case-studies involving the review of recent Warning Letters initiated to Dietary Supplement companies for non-compliance to 21 CFR 111 GMPs.
Who Should Attend
- Quality and Technical Professionals from a variety of QA/QC, Manufacturing, Engineering, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Laboratory and other key personnel.
- As a part of maintaining compliance to 21 CFR 111, dietary supplement personnel must have GMP training on a regular basis.
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided upon completion of the course.
What You Will Learn
- Interpretation of each subpart, providing an understanding of how to apply the principles to an employee or company’s specific situation
- Simulate a real scene to analyze the company’s compliance in high-risk fields
- Thorough review of some of the recent FDA Warning letters submitted to dietary supplement companies and evaluation of their non-conformances with the regulations
- Discuss the challenges of quality control and cGMP implementation with other attendees
- Introduce comprehensive GMP to new and existing employees, including QA/QC, Manufacturing/production department, R&D, etc.
The course is interactive, with hands-on exercises including case-studies from recent Warning Letters. Bring your questions and prepare to interact with the instructor and your peers in the industry.
Cost: RMB3, 000/person, including training materials, space expense, etc.; Lodging and travel costs are not included in the course fee.
Early Bird Fee:
- Current NSF Dietary Supplement Client RMB2,400
- General participant who pays for registration fee before Jul. 31, 2017 may be charged RMB2,700/person
- 3 or more persons from the same organization registers for a class will be charged for RMB2,400/person