ADMIN SUPPORT: Project Manager of Health Science Program
DEPARTMENT: Audit Service Department
REPORTS TO: HS Audit Manager
BASIC PURPOSE: To ensure the efficient delivery of facility site services including audit, training, and consulting with the support of NSF’s business units.
1. Conduct safety and quality audit and risk assessments as assigned.
2. Develop cost effective work plans for the completion of assigned services including administrative responsibilities (reports, assessments, sampling, travel).
3. Provide pre-audit assessment for the customer as requested. After the site evaluation, give the facility reasonable suggestions or site training to help the facility achieve the compliance to related standards.
4. Monitor and report client needs to program office. If necessary, provide a timely response to customer inquiries, complaints and concerns.
5. Participate in external meetings, conferences and tradeshows as requested by business unit management teams and regulatory affairs staff.
6. Establish and maintain effective communication with Program Representatives and Project Managers.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
1. BS or higher degree in Food, Pharmaceutical, Biochemical and related science or business.
2. A minimum of ten (10) year experience in food and beverage industry as quality personnel
3. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Mandarin.
4. Willingness and ability to travel extensively.
5. Experience with Microsoft Office software, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
No.258, Wuyi Road, Shanghai